Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Power To The Pantry: Introducing The Pantry Essentials Guide


Dear Readers,

Perhaps you've noticed that quality, authenticity, satisfaction, beauty and pleasure are all running themes of Real Food Rehab. And perhaps you've been subtly sparked by some of the ideas here and hopefully it's added to your life in good ways.

As many of you know, I began doing in-home kitchen makeovers and cooking lessons this year and it's definitely a life-changing experience for those who can afford it. But since it is my mission to educate and inspire others to experience the pleasures and life-giving effects of Real Food, it was important for me to develop something that could be available to everyone. So, I wrote The Real Food Rehab Pantry Essentials Guide. It's an indispensable tool for stocking your kitchen with an arsenal of high quality ingredients and storage staples for making healthy and delicious meals. The Guide is divided into four sections: Foundation Ingredients, Baking Basics, Perishable Staples and Ethnic Staples and is perfect for beginners and accomplished cooks alike. The Pantry Essentials Guide is also completely committed to sustainable, chemical-free food choices which you'll see reflected in the many suggestions throughout its pages.

The Guide is 9 pages of detailed descriptions and includes recipes, kitchen tips, web resources and brand recommendations. It's designed to create more pleasure, health, ease and satisfaction in the kitchen. It also includes checklists for each section that can be printed out and taken to the grocery store. And I should note, it's a guide to be experimented with over time; It might help to start by stocking the Foundation Ingredients first, along with some of the Perishable Staples and work from there.

The Guide is only $9.95 and can be purchased HERE or by clicking the orange link at the top right of the blog. The Guide is in a printable PDF format and gets sent to you via email.

Lastly, I want you to know how committed I am to what I do: I have chosen time and time again not to place ads and links that don't jibe with the values of Real Food Rehab and equally important, I want your experience on this site to be aesthetically beautiful. I take into careful consideration everything that goes up and that it meets the standards of beauty I preach here so often. Do I want to make money? Absolutely, but I want to do it by being true to myself, to you, and only offering things of value.

I do believe with all my heart that beautiful food is your birthright and I hope that my Pantry Essentials Guide will make a difference for you and those you love and feed around your table.

Thank you so much for being here,

Dana Joy

No comments: